The main activity of Children’s Opportunities Research Group is to support the implementation of the regional programmes by basic and applied researches, as well as to ensure the publicity of activities.
- Processing the results of national and international researches on poverty, especially children living in poverty, as well as their childhood development.
- Collecting and organizing newly published national and international research materials, studies, publications.
- Collecting and offering data for the regional teams and professionals.
- Operating and developing an online monitoring system. Processing and evaluating the monitoring results regularly.
- Developing a regional indicator-system consistent with the „Making Things Better for Our Children” National Strategy
- Publishing researches, studies and databases on the website.